Appetizers / Sides:
- Kale chips: raw/dehydrated, tossed in nutritional yeast and spices. Tastier than potato chips.
Great for those who avoid eating their greens the old fashion way. (v, gf, sf)
- Fries: house cut (v, G, gf, sf)
- Old Bay Seasoning tossed optional (v, gf, sf)
- Cheesy Fries: You know you want it. (v, gf, sf)
- Poutine Canada: Canadian style cheese gravy fries, minus the artery clog (v)
- Sweet Potato Fries (v, G, gf, sf)
- Currywurst, Germany - sliced fried sausage covered in a tomato based curry sauce, served with fries. A popular German imbiss (snack). (v)
- Pique A Lo Macho, Bolivia - hotdog and seitan strips in a mustard/beer sauce on a bed of fries, topped with onion, and tomato with a side of llajua (pepper sauce). Standard Bolivian pub fare in Bolivia for those wild nights. (v)
- Jackfruit BBQ Sandwich, US of A (v)
- Miso Soup: Japan - fermented soy broth with tofu and seaweed (v, G, gf)
- Single-sized Dessert Sampler/Bourbon Pairing: a spoon of peanut butter, a red Swedish fish, and a square of fair trade chocolate paired with a shot of Evan Williams bourbon. Sounds crazy, but don't knock it 'til you try it.(v)
v = vegan
G = garlic free
gf = gluten free, though we do no have a dedicated gluten free kitchen
sf = soy free
*Notice: The consumption of raw or undercooked eggs, meat, poultry, seafood or shellfish may increase your risk of food borne illness.
*This is among the reasons we're vegan.